Re: Who Wimmin

>Nope, haven't noticed it, although I have noticed that the
>male:female ratio becomes more balanced (less male) among younger
>fans.  Could your viewpoint be slanted because of the Glow Girls?  I
>mean, any Glow Girl will obviously know lots of other female Who fans.
>  Or maybe you're just lucky!  Sometimes I wish I knew less male fans.
> . .at least, less of the sort that think the Who is a band for men
>and that female fans are just pretending to like the band to impress
>guys.

Actually, I wasn't even counting the Glow Girls in that tally!! =) It just
seems taht for most of the people I know, who are mostly my age, the women
tend to appreciate the Who more than the men. I don't understand it
myself!! Although wehn I add the glow girls in there, it makes it a really
almost frightening ratio... =) I guess I'm just lucky! maybe I just tend to
talk to people more who like the same types of things that I do... It's
always surprises me, though.

anne