Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #19

> 	A look at The Who - they certainly didn't dress like mods.

Kyle:

They did in the beginning.

> college. In their first phase (the early- to mid-1960s), the Rolling
Stones and
> the Who had also been aggressively punk in assumptions and attitude.

Brian:

That's a stretch for The Stones, as they weren't so much Punks as simply
"naughty boys" or "anti-Beatles." The Who, on the other hand, were
definitely Punks. Street Punks, to be exact. AAA was the first Punk song.

> 	Of course, I suppose it doesn't really matter.

Kyle:

It might if you were a chicken.

> and "corrected" the joke I made about Al Capone having a copy of Keith's
"Pictures of Lily" drums?

Jim:

Oh, was that a JOKE? And all this time I thought Al Capone lived in the
60's! My my, what you can learn on this list!