taboo subjects

I'm the one who started the new Pete sexuality strains again, and guess what?
I'll do it again. I'm interested in this subject and I know there are people
on this list who can help me out with information that I might not be privy
to. So all  of you in the politically correct "it's irrelevant crowd" - you're
just going to have to suffer through it.

On a different note: has anyone noticed a different mix of Naked Eye on the
new O&S? It's got a few additional slide-like guitar licks in it on my
version.

Kentavo