Re: Tommy in New York City

At 18:53 -0800 1/15/1999, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 22:36:14 -0400
>From: Jason Hare <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
>
>Wow, what a deal!!  Actually, I saw STOMP and found it brilliant.  However,
>even though the matchbooks offered some different dynamics, I didn't find
>enough dynamic variety and, as a result, I got a headache...

Aw shit, now I have to refund YOUR ticket!  Actually, I'm surprised that
the Quads you've seen haven't callused your eardrums to the point where
volume headaches would be a thing of the past.  Can I see your Whofan ID
card again, please, sir?

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)