Re: Tommy in New York City

Jason Hare wrote:

> He's right.  It was fantastic.  And your wife is right on the mark, Cats
> really sucks :-)  I'm an actor and I've seen a lot of things on Broadway in
> the past 15 years.  Tommy was the best thing I've seen.  I saw it three
> times, and the only thing that's come close was Rent.  And by the time I
> was ready to take my then-9 year old brother to see it, it had closed- for
> what reason, I have no clue, but it really was a shame.

	How was the actor who played Tommy Walker?  There's no way he could
have compared to Roger Daltrey in the Tommy film!!
	However, I've heard great things about the Tommy Broadway production!
They should have filmed the damn production for a TV broadcast or
something equivilant to that in the United States, if not, the world.

										Joseph Manfredi