Re-Relay

Hi All,My comments about Relay if you understood clearly what I wrote,were
from memory. Just after the record had been released and had slowly gone
up the British top 30,the media and most critics of the day of the various
music papers,NME,MM,DISC,etc....had nothing much in paticular to say,excecpt
and I'll never forget this: They wrote that it was either an attempt by The
Who to play funk,or get funky or sound funky,but words to that effect, I
swear,this is what I read! I too,am not an expert on the music of funk and
am not paticularly interested in it either except for the above tie in to
The Who.Anyway,the record charted at probably no higher than 15 or 17 but I
love it, it's a great record. There's also a pretty good live version of it
on an old Vinyl boot called The Who live in Munich or Who is this? (same
record) only it goes by the name of Uncle Rily !! Release date September
1972. Pass it on! Regards, Derick.

Derick Bhupsingh
d056071c@dc.seflin.org