US Keith book available

If any non-US readers need or want it, a bookstore near me has some copies
of the American edition of _Dear Boy_.  It's called _Keith Moon: Life and
Death of a Rock Legend_.  As previously reported, it has ragged (deckle)
page edges :-).  My copy's still sealed but I'm trusting that the content
is exactly the same as the English edition.  Anyway, they are on sale for
US$24 and if any of youse guys need a copy let me know privately and I'll
be happy to make arrangements.

Cheers,

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)