The Ox Solo

Good morning, Campers!

Jim In City Of Big Shoulders wrote:

PS - I was listening to JAE's "Too Late the Hero" album on the way to
work this morning; I love that record more and more each time I
listen.  How are John's other solos in comparison?  Peace...

Well, I agree that TLTH is quite good (I've even caught myself tapping to
Dancing Master!). I consider JE's first two (2) outings "Smash Your Head
Against The Wall" (the CD has his version of NY's Cinnamon Girl - a trip!)
and "Whistle Rymes" to be excellent. Never really cared for "Rigor Mortis
Sets In" or "Mad Dog" which have a bit of a 50's flavor. The long lost "The
Rock" is the worst (cheap kind of White Snaky sound - and Ox doesn't
sing!).

Ok, it's Saturday and I'm typing! (God, what I do for The Who!)

Happy weekend!

Rob in Cincy

"Lovely form...lovely buttocks."