Re: "With Love" & "Happy Birthday" Albums

George wrote:

> Hey Brian in Atlanta do you have any info on these two albums....."With
> Love" & "Happy B-Day?"  Im asking you, cause you are the PRO WHO FAN.

Why thank you!  "Happy Birthday" was released by the Universal Spiritual League
on February 25, 1970.  Baba had died a year before.  "With Love" was released on
July 3rd, 1976 to coincide with the opening of Pete's Oceanic Centre in London
which was dedicated to spreading the Baba gospel.  There is a third LP as well
called "I Am" which came out January 1972.  All three LP's were produced by
Pete.

They were also heavily booted in the U.S.  As a result, Decca asked Pete to put
them out commercially and that led to his first solo LP "Who Came First?"

		-Brian in Atlanta