Who BBC sessions/KBFH

I went to blockbuster.com today and I found out that the name of The Who BBC
sessions or King Biscuit Flower Hour release appears to be 20th Century
Masters:... It has no info on a release date except TBA 1999. There is not
track list either. I tend to think that this is the BBC sessions disc because
the KBFH album probably wouldn't have a name like this. Here is the URL for
those interested in the lack of information that Blockbuster provides.

http://www.blockbuster.com/music/palbum.tin?album=312061&genre=Rock%20%26%20Po

Also Yahoo.com has info on the KBFH release although it claims that it was
released 12/31/98. Here is that URL:

http://musicfinder.yahoo.com/shop?d=c&id=276859&cf=10

							Ty