Re: Songs

In a message dated 2/24/99 2.03.41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
strangebrew@excite.com writes:

<< I was just listening to Disc 1 on the box set and I think that "Early
 Morning Cold Taxi" and "Girl's Eyes" are really bad songs.  Are these Who
 originals? They seem like covers.  Redeeming these is "Call Me Lightning",
 which I never really hear about.  Is that a cover, too? I lost my book so I
 can't check it out.
 Thanks,
 Carl>>

Early Morning Cold Taxi is a Roger Daltrey song which I believe he co-wrote
with someone but I can't really remember who right now. Girls Eyes which is
one of my favorite Who songs is written by Keith and Call Me lightning is
written by Pete. So to answer your question, no none of these songs are
covers.