Cheryl's Story,BBC3,Dave Marsh.

Hi All, Very Interesting and moving Cheryl. I always said and knew
that there was something special,something more about this band than
any other. Despite the fact that other groups were either larger in
terms of commercial success and hype,The Who,their music and their
live concerts were nothing short of magical and almost spirtual.
Back in High school Everyone was into Bowie or Rod stewart or someone
and people often wondered why I happened to likr The Who,'That noise',
they would say. They wondered what all the fuss was about. So did my
Mum and Dad! especially after waiting in line sometimes overnight
in the freezing cold  just to buy Who tickets ! There was this magic
in the air, a sort of feeling you get that only THEY could inspire.
And even after seeing them so many years later on the Quad tours, I
have to say it, The Excitement level is still there,and they still
play rock n' roll like nobody can. Amazing !.
Carl, BBC Radio 3 can be heard thru the internet on 91.3 FM. if you
check the MIT list of radio stations on the internet,you can probably
find the actual website.
Although I personally cannot stand the man, the hypocrite, I have to
agree with dave Marsh that probably, Pete is the only person who
really knows what Lifehouse is all about. !
Happy Whoing !  Regards, Derick.