Slip kid?

Carolyn,

> Please correct me if
> I'm wrong and there are a bunch of older female Who fans
> out there somewhere...I'd love to chat with 'em!

Older than what, or whom?  :)

I am unsure about which group I qualify for; I'm older than Yellow Ledbetter, yet
younger than Pete Townshend; old enough to remember buying stereo LPs with little notes
on the jackets saying the records were playable on monaural equipment; older than
Post-It notes; younger than staples, paper clips, and thumbtacks; old enough to remember
the Beatles hitting the U.S. but too young to care much; older than antibacterial
sponges; younger than soap...

--Cheryl, suspended in time and space