Re: Quad thoughts/question

andrew wrote:
> Personally, I'm getting fed up with Pete's laziness.  Anybody heard
> ANYTHING about a possible new studio/live album from the Master?

Pete, in a recent interview, said that the sales of "Psychoderelict" were so low
that he let his recording contract lapse.  He said that when a new record of his
sold less than 200,000 that it was time to hang it up.  However, don't
completely despair.  There have been official reports that Pete is now forming
his own website from which he will sell a 10-volume set of "Scoop" demos so
there may be some new Pete on the horizon.

			-Brian in Atlanta