Let's talk about the Who

Hi kids!

I just want to say that, although this discussion of the Prez's legal
troubles is probably
very interesting to those who are participating, this is a Who
discussion group.  And
I fail to find the most tenuous relationship between that discussion
thread and our
boys!

Not to mention the fact that I've been sick of this whole thing for a
year now.

So I respectfully request that if you want to discuss the Lewinsky
matter, take it
outside (i.e. email each other privately).

Can I get a witness?  (A few "Amen, Brother"'s or a "Hear, hear" or two
would
satisfy me)

I don't want to be a "rules" nazi or anything, just want to eliminate
some clutter.

Thanks!

Howard P.