Re: Thomas, Drugs, & Starr Wars

>drug safely, but with drugs like coke there's too much potential for
>damage. LSD would also go on the list, reluctantly, for the reason that
many would be unable to deal with the effects.

Taking the Acid Queen seriously?  Some people ate acid with no problems.
Of course all it takes is one bad trip...

>> >"Foxy Lady" is just sexist.
>>
>> Not unless you're going to claim that a woman couldn't write an
equally intense song about how sexually attractive she finds a
particular man.

If "Foxy Lady" is sexist, then a bunch of Pete's stuff is too.

>I do believe he lied. I just don't care, because it's what 99% of
people would have done. It's what Bob Dole would have done, and what Bob
Barr (and at least 10 others we know of) DID!

Lying was the gentlemanly thing to do.  I actually saw a column this
week end where somebody was bad-mouthing him for not "protecting" the
women involved.  Ha.  Talk about a double standard!

keets