Utah Who fans gather to watch Vegas/Bridge School video

Greetings!

Any Who fans in Utah are invited to join us for comraderie and a
little video excitement.  I have a tape of the PAX broadcast of the
Vegas show and another Utahn has videotape of the Bridge School
concert(s).  We will be gathering at my house on Thursday December
30th, 1999 around 7pm.  I'll have some drinks available, but bringing
your own beer and snacks might be a good idea.  Email me privately for
instructions to my house and/or other contact info if you need it.

Let's see action!
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,