Re: deep end video

I remember seeing the vid for "A Friend is a Friend" back in '89.  It was
based on the Iron Man story and Pete didn't appear in it at all.  I have
never seen any of the others that you mentioned.

Must be those damn record and video companies!  Correct me if I am wrong,
but the Isle of Wight video (The Who set, not the compilation) was available
in Europe and Japan on laser disc for over a year before it was released
here!  By that time, all of the rabid Who fans who wanted it bought it off
of bootleg video dealers or traded for it!

-Joe Stralo