New Who album news

Matt Kent posted this on Pete's chat room:

Last time I spoke to Pete about the new album he said that he was really up
for doing it. There's a number of ideas floating around for songs at the
moment but I don't think it's got any further than that. I think that there
certainly was a time when Pete found it very difficult, if not impossible,
to write for the band but he seems to feel much more at ease with it at
present. There was talk about all three members taking on song writing
duties for the new album and I think that's helped Pete a lot.

Matt