No Subject

Virgin Net: On your more stomping numbers, though, your singing reminds me
of Roger Daltry and you hammer your guitar like Pete Townshend.

Lee: Really? I never used Townshend as an influence, but I think he is a
guitar god. I have always loved his aggression and I was fascinated by the
sound of a three-piece. There were only three of them in The Who, yet they
had such a big sound. There's probably a subconscious thing, though. My mam
had a few Who records. Pete Townshend asked her out for a drink at the Oasis
Club in 1964, so when you are brought up listening to that story all the
time you don't forget it. I don't rate Roger Daltry, though, because he
can't sing live. It must have been all that running about making him out of
breath.

        -Brian in Atlanta