Lifehouse Concert in U.K.

This was posted by Matt Kent in the Pete Townshend Chat Room:

"Just a note to say that I've been AWOL for the past couple of days (prone
with a bad back - thanks for asking) and apologise if I haven't got around
to commenting etc on your posts. I've tried to catch up this morning as best
I can. Because of my aging back still giving gip I probably won't be here as
often as I'd like to be for a few days but I'll try to get along as often as
possible. There will be some news later today or tomorrow about the eelpie
site, the Lifehouse Chronicles and some rather exciting news about some
Lifehouse concerts. I know that it's a tease but I can't let the news out
until then."

in the U.S. or the U.K., Matt said it would be the U.K.

        -Brian in Atlanta