Re: digests cut off

>This whole truncating problem has only seldomly affected posts on the O&S
>list, and it hasn't happened to me here, so far, that is...

I don't think it has happened here and opnly effects the digest on the
other
list (which I haven't posted to directly in weeks).

It IS happening here.  In fact, it just happened again.  That makes at
least 4 IGTC digests in a row that have been cut off.  Since I can't
read much of the digests, I don't know if anyone else is having a
problem, or if anyone knows why they are getting cut off.  Someone
please help! :)

Traci