The Battle Of The Giants, Roger Plant, & More Baba

> Ha!  I did some research and I got you beat. :)

Bruce:

Talk about a battle between giants! Who said we have no "heavy hitters"
here? HA! I rest my case!

> Junior Women's Club.  See Concert File.

On the other hand, I'm sure the only reason they did this one was to meet
some women...

> years or so heave been great! Including a couple of Zepplein tunes
> that He did. (Courtesy Mark Leaman). I was impressed !

Derick:

The funny thing about that one is John McEnroe is in that band, too.
Another charity thing, although I can't recall what right now...I'm sure
Bruce or Brian could tell you.

> Jam does a decent job, considering that they don't have a keyboardist or
> a backing tape to really play the song true to it's original flavor.

Traci:

THAT is one of the things I like about it, and also about The Who
pre-Rabbit. I heard LAL before songs like the studio Substitute & MG, so
when I DID hear them (MBBB) I was like: "Is this the same band?" PJ has to
make the same sort of "adjustments" to perform the song, like the guitar
doing the keyboard part, and of course it's rough as Hell (like live Who)
and I like that, too.

       Cheers                  ML

If you own a CD player, you need to check out our website:

http://www.generations.theshoppe.com/