Re: Who should sing this song?

In a message dated 12/8/99 5:57:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
CaptainBriton@aol.com writes:

<< I think PJ and Eddie Vedder are full of themselves.  Who are they to
 criticize who can play what song?  I haven't heard the PJ rendition of the
 song, but I have heard the Third Eye Blind version, and it's just fine.
 Neither band, I'm willing to wager, lives up to the Who's version.  If Eddie
 is worried about inferior bands playing other band's songs, he should leave
 it alone as well.

 charles >>

I seriously doubt the veracity of the comment attributed to Mr. Vedder.

ChicoTodd