Re: Where to buy Lifehouse?

The last I heard was through Pete's site and Best Buy so far, with other
distribution contracts in work.  Sounds like Eelpie is handling the whole
deal instead of a record label, which is great for Pete, as he gets the
money.  The disadvantage is that makes it something of a limited release,
and so it won't be so widely available as something distributed by MCA, for
example, which ships to most all stores.

It was interesting what some people reported about trying to get Pete's last
release--that some of the stores refused to carry it because it was being
promoed and distributed on the internet.

keets