RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #289

An better strategy would be to ignore Fang entirely--i.e. freeze him out.
Direct attacks will increase unpleasantness on the chat forum, and maybe
give you all a poor reputation with Pete and Matt.

The infighting on O&S seems to have somewhat gotten Fang under control, but
it's been ugly, and it's only been necessary because Scott (the O&S list
owner) and Fang are close friends.  Pete and Matt have the wherewithall to
cancel Fang out of the forum, and Matt has already warned him that he's out
of line.  It's their call, and I'd leave it alone.

keets