Re: They'll Be Fighting On The Grid........

I visited Pete's site today  Im impressed with Pete's site overall but I
visited the chat/message board to find something of interest and All I can
say is wow .......  I have never in my life had to sift through so much
junk. It really is sad I found one interesting thing about how Quadrophenia
was shaved down from 50 some odd songs and could have been a  4 album
set.......but that was it in over 150 postings!!  I never did find Brian
cady's post "the commission" . It's not Pete townshend.net its WHITEFANG.NET
OVER THERE!  If he needs attention fine ok . But Were letting this go on by
responding to his posts. I cant waste my time like that again.
"I will post on this list very soon when I plan to begin my attempt to
>communicate with Pete on his site regarding his wanting a commission.  It
>is my hope that others (everyone on this and other lists) will join in.
kevin

I eagerly await some real action as a fan to contact the artist known as PT
I would be happy to participate
drew w