They'll Be Fighting On The Grid........

>After reading some comments about the abuse on his site and Pete's
>reaction, I feel a need more than ever to try and hog tie that site.  If we
>all join in and guide the discussion in a positive way (and come down on
>White Fang or what ever the hell is fucking name is swiftly and powerfully)
>we can have a voice.  A loud voice.....a note that's in us all.
	I'm game.  I'll even start it.  But I'll need the support of some of
>you regulars.  Schrade, Keets, Brian in Atlanta, Derrick, Ed, Whobabe,
>whogirl, Kevin O'B, Dave, Nick B., Drew W (no offense if I didn't list you
>here.....consider yourself included).
	Feedback?
	Kevin in VT.

I'm all for Revolution but I haven't even been on Pete's new website yet !
I'm still having trouble downloading Shockwave.  Hopefully, in the next
couple of days, I'll be fixed (not me personally, I mean my computer prob-
lem).

I can't really understand all the feuding that seems to be going on.  I'm not
on Odds & Sods, & as I've stated, I've not been to Pete's new site.  Still, I
wonder what any of it has to do with The WHO.  Oh well, it seems "global
communication" can include "global egos."  Aren't some of these people
just getting-off on themselves & not The WHO?  I sense a whole new branch
of Sociology starting !

- SCHRADE in Akron
 "We Got The Blimp !"