Urological Who humor

I was searching for some Who info on deja news and found the following bit of
doctor humor from sci.med.prostate.prostatitis:

from: sam fisher <smeltfisher@HOTMAIL.COM>

Dr Casey’s wrote:
>I simply am awaiting a bit more confirmation before adopting this as >something I inform my "non-Internet" patients about.
>As the Who once sung, "Won’t get fooled again..."

>dlc
>David L. Casey, MD

**It’s nice to see that culturally knowledgable Who Generation boomers are
finally taking control of the Urological community.
I understand that aging superstar Pete Townshend has put out a new album of
grandfatherly Who re-makes including the prostate-related:
"Magic Truss"
"My Inflammation"
"The Uric Acid Queen"
"Perineal Wizard"
"We’re Not Gonna Take Cardura"
"My Wife’s...Not Gettin’ None From Me"
"Dr. Jimmy & Dr. Feliciano" from the Rock Opera "Quercetophenia" "Squeeze Box
Erectile Pump"
"Had Enough (of Flomax)"
"Pictures of My Willy"
and the UK hit "Who Are You...Anonymous Remailer"