Philadephia Spectrum, 12/7/74

I just bought a commercially-released CD of rare recordings from the
archives of a Philadelphia radio station, WMMR 93.3 (released in conjunction
with Toyota, though why isn't clear).  There's a Who track, Summertime
Blues, from the Philadephia Spectrum, December 7, 1974.  I don't have the
boxed set or that set's companion video of live Who footage--has this song,
or any other from that show, been commercially available before?

Rich