Re: Bo doesn't know & Pete does

> As for for me being scared to debate privately don't you have that
backwards?

Jimbo:

Nope. I have it one hundred percent key-rect. Perhaps the psychology of it
is a bit beyond your grasp, surprise surprise.
You're just a sad little Fang wannabe, and a poor one at that. You have
failed to address any point, and continue to attempt to discuss it on this
list while not answering any private note. All I can hear from your
direction is: "Cluck cluck cluck!"

Keets:

What song were you referring to regarding the Bush brothers. It IS true
that one was an embezzler; Jeb I think? Now Gov of Florida, right? Hey
Derick, what were you guys thinking?