E-Mail/Internet problems/too much politics

Hi All,
       I'm having more problems with my E-mail account at
Hotmail. It appears to be down for a day or more now. So in
the meantime I'm using this new account at Excite. Last
two weeks or so I could not even accsess the list !
     I think that it 's a difficult thing to entirely
eliminate politics from the list, after all it's bascially
the system that helps run the world and affects each and
every one of us,I know it's a Who list but as we see every
now and then The main subject just naturally intermingles
with politics and there's not a lot you can do to separate
the two. Face it 'Tommy' was set in world war 1 or just
after. What I try to do is not get into long political
debates which inevitably results in some people getting
cheesed off etc....but rather inject short 'humerous'
(I hope) shots and quotes etc...as I have done recently.
I try to be not Too political and  I do beleive that you
simply cannot separate the two, but you can keep it short !
Now, any more news on the November 19th show/s ? Anybody ?
Regards,
 Derick,