Lifehouse article

of guitar player mag.  Yes it is in there on page 28. TOP LEFT hand corner
under title:
WHAMMY BAR :
News and Notes-
Old age and deafness did'nt stop Beethoven from composing, and they won't
stop
Pete Townshend.  The Who guitarist has announced he is finally completinghis
legendary Lifehouse opera originally begun in 1969 as a follow-up to the
Who's rock-opera Tommy.  Townshend abandoned Lifehouse in 1971 adn much of
the material turned up on the groups 1971 album, Who's Next.  The
guitarist(continued top left page 30) has reportedly engaged in talks
withfellow Who members Roger Daltrey and John Entwistle to stage the new
opera. Lifehouse is set to debut on record on December 6.
    End of Article  Thats it Verbatim!
I got a couple of negative letters from people on this mailing list when I
posted the breif version of this article I hope this clears things up.  I am
merely reporting what i read.