A suggestion

Whoops!

I messed up my last post. But anyway, what's going on here?
Why is it so quiet????

I was wondering if any of you on this list are interested in posting a list
of all your who cd's for the other members to view.

Maybe there are some of us who would be interested in doing some trades or
something.
Once you see something that catches your eye, you can e-mail that list
member privately.
Some of you probably aren't interested, if you aren't just say N/A or
something.
I thought since nothing is going on and it is quiet why not. right?
I'm always up for building my collection, especially when all we would be
paying is postage to ship cd's!!!!

I'm putting my list together and I'll throw it on the digest tomorrow or
Thursday.

I would recommend supplying the title of the cd, soundboard or audience
recording, and date of show if you're up for this.
That way we don't trade something we already have. Right?

Like I said no one has to do this, I just thought it would be some fun.....

Let me know what you all think.

Later,

 -George