Re: Three Generations?

The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:

> Nope; there are three, I think.  My copy, bought a month ago, is also
> silver
> but sounds like true mono on headphones.  So either I can't tell fake
> stereo anymore (which I doubt) or there are *three*--at least--different
> CD issues of MY GENERATION.

Carolyn:

Believe me, you'd be able to tell.
As it turns out, both my copies have the same numbers and other than the
paint and (of course) being true mono, it seems more or less a
correction. My guess is all later issues, however many there may be, are
all in mono. However, if you'd like to check the number is MCAD-31330
and the bar code number is (small) 0, 7673-11330-2, (small) 7. I know at
least one person on the list who would be interested if your numbers are
different, so perhaps you might post it.

> BTW, I assume you mean THE WHO
> SING MY GENERATION, actually, correct?  The one on MCA w/"Instant
> Party" and w/o "I'm A Man"?

Right. I've been told the British version was never issued on CD.

--

    "He's more like Burger King than Martin Luther King."
                            Colt Fortifeinburg on Al Sharpton

                      Cheers                ML