Re: 25th Anniversary Tour Jacket

>I have a 25th Anniversary tour leather jacket from one of the Crew. It
has a
>target embroidered on the back with the tour logo. Do you know anywhere
I can
>get it valued with a view to selling it, and who alos who might want to
buy
>it.

The best place to sell it would be at Ebay.com the auction website.  It
is easy to register and you and put a reserve on it so if the item
doesn't reach the dollar amount expected then you and re auction it at a
later date.

Kathleen

**Your promises to train me are just attempts to restrain me.**   PT