Record Collecter Magazine

 The British magazine "Record Collector"
features a two part story on the reissues by
Mark Atkins ( i think that was his name, I dont have
a copy of it on me). Any way, its a great read.
He goes into the details of the reissues and how it
all came together and certain problems that
some of them have. It's probally the best resource
you could find on the reissues. The author did his homework
and talked with all the major players on this.

Martin