"Teenage Waste Land" in Baba O'Riley

>"Out here in the fields/I work for my meals/I get my back into my living..."
Actually, the opening lines uses "fight for my meals".

However, this being the case or not, I think you are taking highly
abstracted and literal meaning to the original "artistic images" of the words.

As far as Pete's Lifehouse project, it is my humble opinion that his recent
theatrical work has allowed to get the practical experience of learning how
to convey the heruclean task of getting all the Lifehouse material out of
his head and into *any* kind of creative outlet.

"...back into my living...."

Regards...gdm!