Re: Tommy Community Theatre Production in IL

At 09:18 AM 09/08/98 -0500, chris gillespie wrote:
>Greetings all fellow WHO fans!
>
>My name is Chris Gillespie and I am the sound designer for a local
community theatre production of The Who's Tommy. This show is directed by
Philip F. Nardulli and is showing at the Oak Park Village Players Theatre,
located at 1010 W. Madison St. in Oak Park, IL, three blocks east of Harlem
Ave, three blocks north of I-290. Shows run from September 11th through
October 3. The Village Players Theatre is a not-for-profit organization run
solely by volunteers. Seats are limited; place your reservations today by
calling (708)383-9829.

These folks are good, go see this show!

>Thanks to all who made it to the gig in Fitzgerald's. The cast, band, and
crew are pumped about opening weekend (this weekend). We appreciate your
support!

I really enjoyed the show and I'm pumped about seeing the full production.

>Thanks for the bandwidth and feel free to email me or call if you have any
other questions...

>chris gillespie
>Chris Gillespie
>7400 Augusta #274