Tommy Community Theatre Production in IL

Greetings all fellow WHO fans!

My name is Chris Gillespie and I am the sound designer for a local community theatre production of The Who's Tommy. This show is directed by Philip F. Nardulli and is showing at the Oak Park Village Players Theatre, located at 1010 W. Madison St. in Oak Park, IL, three blocks east of Harlem Ave, three blocks north of I-290. Shows run from September 11th through October 3. The Village Players Theatre is a not-for-profit organization run solely by volunteers. Seats are limited; place your reservations today by calling (708)383-9829.

Thanks to all who made it to the gig in Fitzgerald's. The cast, band, and crew are pumped about opening weekend (this weekend). We appreciate your support!

Thanks for the bandwidth and feel free to email me or call if you have any other questions...

chris gillespie
Chris Gillespie
7400 Augusta #274
River Forest, IL 60305-1499