WHO ITEMS

J 5:15 here
The following WHO items were never claimed in the WHO auction after the
parties said the checks were in the mail. So anyone interested can have
them.

The Who: Through The Eyes Of Pete Townshend.  Very early '70s first
print book with lots of pixs. Out of print worldwide. Totally in tact.
In plastic sleeve. Near Mint. $20.00

Pete Townshend: Trouser Press Magazine April '78. PT on cover with
guitar. Cover story: I Am The Establishment. Huge 7 page
interview/article with pixs. Totally in tact. In plastic sleeve. Out of
print worldwide. Mint. $20.00 J&J

Pete Townshend: Horses neck. U.S. '85 first print book with blue face on
PT on cover. Totally in tact. Out of print worldwide. Mint. $20.00 JO

Pete Townshend: And I Moved/Let My Love Open The Door. U.S. Atco first
print 7" single in Atco sleeve. Near Mint. $6.00

Roger Daltrey: After The Fire/It Don't Satisfy Me. U.S. Atlantic 7"
single in B&W pix sleeve. Brand New & in plastic sleeve. $5.00