London/ Convention Stuff

Hello,

As Kathleen wrote:

>We will be jetting across the pond on Thursday.  I hope that we
>definitely get to meet up at the convention. Did you get tickets for the
>film fest at the NFT?

Yes I did.  It's only a 300 seat theater so get 'em while they last.

Also, do you know about cocktails before the films?  Meet at South Bank
Complex Cafeteria, the theater supposed to be in the same complex, 4pm.

>I have heard absolutely nothing in regards to a Keith memorial.  Maybe
>once we are there something can be arranged.

I bet 'cha something will be said there at the convention.  I'm just
surprised nothing has yet to be announced.

>Safe  & bring an umbrella.  There is rain forecasted for the end of the
>week.

Yes, the forecast for yesterday was rain!  And it's chilly.  Sounds like
slickers and sweaters are good things to pack.

Beau (could use a valet) McCrury