No Subject

I agree these kinds of discussions are silly and that they don't matter,
but we have them anyway because we have opinions about them and because
they're fun!  If these kinds of topics are too silly for you, ignore
them or start a Who Mailing List for Really Serious People.  As long as
the content is relevant to the Who, please don't presume to tell people
that topics don't belong on the list.  As far as I can tell, we have
enough of a problem as it is getting people to join and post regularly.

Sincerely,

Bill Watson

Bill, I couldn't agree more.  Well said.

"My friends call me Keith, but you can call me John."  K.Moon