Re: Pretty vacant...

On Mon, 19 Oct 1998, McGinn Andrew C wrote:

> Hola.
> I read in the "Concert File" that on the '79 tour, the band played an excerpt of
> the Pistols' "Pretty Vacant."  Does anybody have a particular date/venue that
> they did this?  And more importantly, does anybody have a clean-sounding tape of
> the show for trade?

Andrew,

Checking the Concerts Guide page accessed from Chris's Who Links
(thewho.net/Chris/Who1.html) I found the show with "Pretty Vacant" listed
as 9/17/79 in Madison Square Garden.  If you access James Who Tapes (also
via Chris's Who links) he has an audio tape of this show.  I'm sure others
do as well.  Happy trading,

Bill Watson