Pete, Cornwall gig

 I would suggest you try to contact Harvey Goldsmiths entertainments. This
is about the largest promoter in the UK and has been closely associated with
most Who tours and concerts for as long as i can remember.Also you may want
to try calling or faxing the N.M.E. or Melody Maker in london, they are the
or were the two leading music weeklies. Sorry I don't have the numbers for
you but you can call the Overseas directory enquiries through your long
distance company and they will be happy to help. Good luck with your tickets
. Regards, Derick.

Derick Bhupsingh
d056071c@dc.seflin.org