Just a Thought....

   Hello Listers:

    Reading the list recently about different versions of "My Generation"
and all the odd tracks and odd versions that (even with all the bonus tracks
on the remasters and the box set and all) have yet to be officially released.
    Personally i'd love to see a list of officially unreleased on CD stuff
(that we know of, obviously). i would even be willing to keep updating such
a list. Before i start a web page like this, though, and taking suggestions
for it, i wanted to bounce the idea off of you guys. Maybe there is one out
there already? Maybe you think it'd be too long to accomplish well? What are
your thoughts, guys?
   Respond to the list and your feedback will help me determine if this is a
worthwhile endeavor.

                    Thanks.............jeffree  (who boy!)

    Who Reference of the moment:
"It's a long, long rope they use to hang you (soon, I hope)
 And I wonder why this hasn't happened (why, why, why?)
 I think about the dirt that I'll be wearing for a shirt
 And I hope that I get old before I die."
    --------- They Might Be Giants (from "I Hope I Get Old Before I Die",
self-titled debut, 1987)