Three Generations

Mark & Bruce:

OK, comparing run-off codes:  Mine is the same as yours
for the true mono, Bruce, exactly.  I figure it must be a
reissue "standardizing" the first issue of the mono disc.
You know how cheap MCA is with that stuff...it's got the
liner notes, but the blue plaid back cover with minimal
info and the ugly pink and green ad for COMPACT
PRICE MCA discs on the back of the booklet.  The
only songwriting credits are on the CD itself; how
useful. (NOT!)

Anything else you wanna know, just holler.  BTW,
Mark, I have three of the original Rhino issues of
the NUGGETS series:  NUGGETS, MORE NUGGETS
and (of course) STILL MORE NUGGETS.  I think
the songs are a bit different on the new issue, but it's
definitely a great group of songs!

Ta for everything, guys.

--Carolyn