Re: Three Generations?

On 10/01/98 21:04:13 you wrote:
>>My guess is all later issues, however many there may be, are
>all in mono. However, if you'd like to check the number is MCAD-31330
>and the bar code number is (small) 0, 7673-11330-2, (small) 7. I know at
>least one person on the list who would be interested if your numbers are
>different, so perhaps you might post it.<
>
>My bar code is different, actually:  it's small 0, 76743-1330-2, small 2.
>So what does that mean?  It's close to your number(s), but not
>quite.  The album number is the same, though:  MCAD-31330.
>I suspect it's a reissue.  BTW, I've only been able to find
>this CD in one store...is it still in print?

Well I bought another copy of My Gen. with the 76743... bar code today
and you can definately hear a difference.  I think the most tin eared amoung
us could tell.  There a sticker with the new bar code affixed over the old one
on my copy.  There are also different numbers on the run off grooves (Is that
what they are called on CDs?) of the CDs.

Bruce