Re: Three Generations?

Mark,

>[re fake stereo vs. mono] Believe me, you'd be able to tell.<

ROFL!  Yep, always could on those early Beatles and
Rolling Stones records.

>My guess is all later issues, however many there may be, are
all in mono. However, if you'd like to check the number is MCAD-31330
and the bar code number is (small) 0, 7673-11330-2, (small) 7. I know at
least one person on the list who would be interested if your numbers are
different, so perhaps you might post it.<

My bar code is different, actually:  it's small 0, 76743-1330-2, small 2.
So what does that mean?  It's close to your number(s), but not
quite.  The album number is the same, though:  MCAD-31330.
I suspect it's a reissue.  BTW, I've only been able to find
this CD in one store...is it still in print?

Thanks for the help!  I think the sound quality's pretty good, myself.

--Carolyn