A VERY entertaining list of Who stories at.....

I came across this list of Who articles the other day (at one of the
websites I think), and the stories here were extremely entertaining to
read.
	Practically all of them are things I've never even knew about the band
before, such as Keith Moon wanting to impress Pete one day by hopping
onto the railing of a second floor hotel walkway and saying "see ya
Pete" and Keith jumping off the railing down into the ground floor
swimming pool!!  Pete could'nt understand why Keith would pull such a
crazy stunt with nobody but him around to watch it!!!
	Pete also said in this same article that if Keith thought it would get
a laugh out of somebody, he would want to light himself on fire!!!!
	That article and a dozen of others from different years are at
......http://www.the-spa.com/thirteen/townshen/.......

						Joseph